Client Goals and Objectives
- The purpose of Atmosphere is to connect Aruba’s customer audience with the Aruba brand to form both a measurable emotional and technical brand preference.
- Deliver a positive ROI back to the client by accelerating new pipeline development with a targeted ROI ratio of greater than 15:1.
- Deliver engaging and relevant content. Produce learning opportunities for delegates that positively position the Aruba brand and its ecosystem of technology partners.
- Deliver an authentic and engaging delegate experience. Including measurable KPI’s such as social media reach, engagements beyond the event, use and interaction with the event App and completion and feedback of a post event survey.
- Develop a positive and engaging delegate experience across digital and physical channels that amplifies the Aruba brand.
- Creatively deliver content. In new and different ways that engages the audience and breaks traditional boundaries.
- Create and provide an environment and landscape that enables approachable, human and personable interactions and connections between delegates and the Aruba team and staff.
- Creating an Amazing Experience.
- Providing a smooth registration process including multi-lingual assistance with registration and payment.
- Pre event social media countdown that also encouraged delegates to download the App pre event.
- Welcome team at airports and routes of entry assisting with transfers and providing greetings.
- Functioning network and App. Upgrading of the entire resort to a dedicated Aruba Wi-Fi service enabling continuous access.
- Providing ‘always on’ App services including; find a friend, meeting room directions and schedule, real time information about breakout sessions, agenda amendments, flight and travel information, ground transport schedule, social media links and headlines, surveys and quizzes and entertainment alerts.
- Providing an Airheads members lounge. A dedicated space for Airheads members to hangout, recharge themselves and their devices and also enjoy a smoothie from the smoothie bar.
- Create an Innovation Zone. Staffed by Aruba engineers this dedicated area showcases Aruba products, NPD as well as exciting output from third party ecosystem partners.
- Manage a Network Operating Centre. Demonstrating how the live network performs in real time. Share issues, trouble shooting and diagnostics providing delegates with a real and authentic network experience.
Delivering Relevant Content
- Creating and producing 2 x 2-hour main plenary sessions.
- Starting the event with a high impact and immersive AV experience that transports delegates into a virtual world that interacts with technology. Providing a platform for speakers and presenters that challenge perceptions and standard thinking and the ‘norm’.
- Enabling an ideal backdrop and context for the Aruba Founder and President to deliver the vision and innovation keynote address.
- Create AV support and platform for the Aruba CTO to demonstrate live technology and example scenarios with ‘real life’ use cases.
Deliver a multi-tiered event that engages with key target audiences and includes bespoke breakout sessions:
- 100 x breakout sessions formatted around 45-minute technology discussions hosted by Aruba network engineers for Aruba customers and partner network.
- A number of Technical Training Track courses for network engineers. 30 x breakout sessions for partners and designed to share business opportunities and strategies with product distributors, resellers and system integrators.
- A series of IT discussions and Exec forums led by business analysts and technology leaders from across the industry.
- A live exec Q&A – closing the event all Aruba Execs are invited to take live questions from delegates and customers creating an open and transparent dialogue. This is 100% un scripted.
Make it fun, make it inclusive, make it memorable
- Create intimate touch points that reflect culture and language as well as strengthening relationships.
- Producing 3 evening functions and turning up dynamics and event energy levels.
- A series of Welcome dinners, regional Aruba account teams host an evening of relaxed food, music and ambience after travelling.
- An Atmosphere Evening – delegates are invited to attend a beach BBQ, to relax with friends and colleagues, enjoy great food and live DJs.
- Appreciation Party- in order to thank everyone for an amazing event- produce and host a Sunset Party with live band, DJs and various performing artists.
Delivering positive ROI back to Aruba’s business:
- ROI ratio of 34:1 of new opportunities identified within 6 months of the event vs client budget.
- Significant Closed Won Business within 8 weeks which is directly attributed to Atmosphere.
- Over 200 new Airheads community members.
- Over 200 students attended 2 days of training.
- Over 100 Airheads technical breakout sessions.
- Over 90% of delegates and attendees satisfied with content level.
- Strong social media presence throughout the event (#ATM18EMEA)
- 6.6M Impressions/Reach
- 5.2K direct engagements
- 16K media views
- 635 Android and 879 iOS users
- 13K Android App opens and 9K iOS App opens
- 14-17 mins average time per App user
- 7K + map views and 700+ way finding requests
- 9/10 Net Promoter Score
- 58% attendees first time at Atmosphere
- 98.6% would come again